Sunday, January 1, 2012
2. Blog more frequently!
3. Exercise more - uhem, I should say, START exercising in some way.
4. Organize my family photos/documents - seriously, this one needs immediate attention, not only for our older photos, but for this generation whose collection is getting older in its own right.
5. Write more - not in a blog fashion, but that pesky book we all work on, which is actually related to goal #1!
6. Reduce sugar intake - I'm OK when it comes to eating healthy, but I still have that sweet tooth which must be conquered!
7. Utilize my "Smart" things to their full potential...which means...using the task/notes sections, complete with alerts/alarms to keep me on task. This will of course mean planning little goals in advance, but this is necessary to maintain any semblance of success with this list.
8. Back-up computer photos/documents MUCH more regularly - kinda like goal #3 if you get my meaning!
9. De-clutter! Which has already begun, a few days prior to the Holiday.....but sooo necessary to get more organized.
10. Explore one new genealogy related tech-product, or resource per month....thoroughly.
So, to keep things reasonable, I will limit myself to 10 this year. Don't forget, that, by Wikipedia's definition, as quoted from another military historian: "A coup consists of the infiltration of a small, but critical, segment of the state apparatus, which is then used to displace the government from its control of the remainder." How do I propose to infiltrate and be successful? By sheer numbers! I figure, by making a nice big list, one of them is bound to stick! I'll let you know how that goes - same time next year - unless the Mayans were right!
Happy New Year!!!